Saturday, February 9, 2008

I HAVE TO TELL I LOVE U I NEED U

I thought about you today, And for the first time it wasn't about the past, or the lies, it wasn't about he hurt, or the tears, It wasn't about my broken heart or what I used to wish the future would be. It was about the end to all that, and the beginning of a friendship. So I don't know why people say love never ends in friendship because mine for you has ...

Can't say how I feel, Can't tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start I never really had your heart. So leave me, now before I cry. The pain's too much to say GOODBYE. but Always remember each tear
I shed is an I love you left unsaid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

listen jeet,

jo hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai...mai janti hu tum kissi se pyar kerte ho or bhut kerte ho ho skta hai vo bhi tumhe pyar kerti ho par vo majbur ho.

esliye use majbur mat kro ki tumse jabardasti bat kre.

chor do use or kush rhne do tum bhi kush rho or use vi kush rhne do,

see you,